1) Beef short ribs
4) Tabasco sauce
5) Salt & Pepper
6) Coca Cola
1) Pre heat oven at 200c
2) Place ribs in tray.
3) Cover both sides with salt & pepper.
4) Squeeze Ketchup over both sides of ribs so they are covered.
5) Spread a thin layer of mustard over one side of ribs.
6) Pour Tabasco sauce over one side of ribs.
7) Pour in 3 cans or 1 litre of Coca Cola.
8) Place in oven, turn heat down to 130c - 150c (depending on your oven) and cook for 5 hours, turning over your ribs every hour.
While the meat is cooking, prepare your mash potato or chips, add some vegetables and you're good to go!
Enjoy your food and let me know how it went in the comments below 👇🏼